Business Networking International is not just an inspiration because they’re great at networking, are focused on actual revenue but I love their motto:
Today I visited a super-chapter in Toronto
hosted by my networking superhero Lisa Taylor of Challenge Factory
My tips for what to include in your 45 seconds:
– Who you are, name of your company
– What you do, 20 seconds MAX!
– What your ideal client referral looks like
– What problem you solve, how you can help others- A story of what good business looks like for you
– Close with repetition of who you are, company name
Some used iphone stopwatches, most didn’t.
For anyone in business, consider joining your local
It will make you money
It will change your life