Thanks to all my peers who encouraged me to use this medium to serve my network – I hope this podcast is of value to you! It’s a little shaky, but I’ll improve.. I promise!
Click here, it’s just over 10 minutes…
Here are the resources I mention:
- Social business
- Why Zipcar is my favourite social brand
- Bus bully fundraising / crowdsourcing
- Crowdsourcing is fundraising for entrepreneurs
- Anelise Carr swimming past her fundraising goal
- My social media teachers
- Mitch Joel & Mark Shaefer [podcast] the future of blogging for business
- LinkedIn networking for job search
- “You are not special” – Viral video on character in 2012
- Blogging for a job
- Seth Godin : Linchpin ( and his blog )
- Passion Capital by Paul Alofs
- Unmarketing by Scott Stratten
Please comment, let me know how I can improve!
2 Replies to “Podcast : The Future of Social Business”
I like that you did a shout-out to your social media teachers. And I've loved Mark Schaefer for years, so happy to hear him on his new podcast!
I'm curious about this new "medium" platform too. Hmmmm. Just when I think I'm done writing my social media book, new things come along! As usual! 🙂
Looking forward to chatting with you tomorrow, and happy belated birthday!